Tuesday, February 17, 2009

We normally get one to two weeks of beautiful sunny, warm weather in February and this week looks promising.

The past couple of mornings I have been met with rain, fog and drizzle but the afternoons have been absolutely beautiful. I passed three fellow riders on my way home from work last night, more than I have seen all winter and a sure sign of Spring.

Being from the Great White North I know that the sighting of the first robin of the new year was a sign that Spring was coming.



This folks tale doesn't hold true in Oregon as robins reside here all year round. I'll have to find another folks tale to signal Spring's arrival and the increasing presence of motorcyclist does seem to hold some accuracy.

Here's a wave and welcome back fellow riders, Spring is near.


Spring countdown banner



-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are more than welcome, however, thanks to an increase in anonymous spammers of late, you now must be a registered user to comment.

Thank you spammers!