Wednesday, May 20, 2009

OSU Motorcycle Visibility Day

I took the day off work today, to hang around a bunch of motorcycles, motorcyclists and soak up the sun. Today was Motorcycle Visibility Day at Oregon State University and although I am not a student nor a faculty member I was invited as a visitor.



It was a great turnout of 59 bikes and even though some riders had to hussle off to work, several of us were able to stick around and answer questions and extend invites for group rides.



Team Oregon was there to promote rider training while the Oregon State Police made their presence known.



BMW of Oregon brought two bikes up from Eugene and Cullen from RidewithGPS was in attendence as well as Women in the Wind.



My neighbor's V Strom



and Jim's Ural



It was a beautiful sunny day albeit the breeze was chilly, I was surrounded by bikes, talking to riders and I wasn't at work!!!


-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are more than welcome, however, thanks to an increase in anonymous spammers of late, you now must be a registered user to comment.

Thank you spammers!