Friday, February 24, 2012

#29in29 Day 24

I enjoyed the commute home last night, the sun was shining and the roads were empty, peaceful and quiet.


So I pulled over and stopped for a moment which was quite an enjoyable silence after spending the day surrounded by the hustle and bustle of the office. Phones ringing, copiers copying, fax machines whirling, the ka-chunk of staplers and the rattle of keyboards, gizmos and gadgets beeping, clicking and buzzing amongst the chatter of coworkers going about their duties.


I've been watching these little guys for the past couple of weeks and I can't believe how fast they are growing. I ride by in a higher gear trying not to startle them too much but they are just too skiddish a creature.




Even with me stopped and my motor off they were still unsure. I thought they might be somewhat curious of my presence but they simply ran off.




I guess they had their own little rush hour and commute to contend with and didn't have time to stop.


-

4 comments:

  1. A peaceful sunset and curious farm animals. Does life get any better?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to stop and smell the roses, or in this case watch the sheep watching you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's definitely springtime. Yesterday I went for a long ride and found baby baa's and snapped some pics. Unfortunately the growl from Scarlet's engine scared them off.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Troubabour:

    I'd rather be a sheep, than a cow, or a Lamb, but the best would to be a cat. A cat doesn't have to do anything, can disappear and ride all day, and come home to eat.

    bob
    Riding the Wet Coast

    ReplyDelete

Comments are more than welcome, however, thanks to an increase in anonymous spammers of late, you now must be a registered user to comment.

Thank you spammers!